Kilimanjaro is a pretty recognisable mountain as it’s the tallest free standing mountain in the world. Is rises majestically above the plains of Africa. It’s beautiful.
1. How did you hear about Kilimanjaro?
The first time I saw it was in a BBC documentary commentated by Sir David Attenborough. That’s a good enough reason as any for someone wanting to visit.
2. For how long did you stay there?
I stayed there for 10 days. I climbed it and it took 6 days. Felt like climbing it twice in one visit would be madness.
3. How did you prepare yourself for this trip?
Heavily organised, fortunately someone else did it for me!
4. Why did this place become so special to you?
It’s once in a lifetime. You’d never forget it.
5. Is there any hidden spot you would like to share with us?
Just experience it all!
Categories – Nature || Mountain
Natural Beauty –
Cultural Offer –
Best time to visit – I went in September, any time is summer really works well.
Best way to move – Rent a motorbike.
Cost – Less than 10 € / day, everything included.